Advantages of Buying a Car from Your Local Dealership
Buying a car can feel like a daunting task to most people, so why not make it easier by taking advantage of the perks of buying from your local dealership.
Here are the top reasons to consider buying from your local car dealer:
- The location is convenient. It's just a short drive away, meaning you'll pay less for gas and take less time out of your day. You can even ride a bike or take public transportation to the dealer, and drive your new car home!
- It's easier to follow through on warranty and extended service contracts. Dealerships offer a one-stop-shop for purchasing a car, as well as financing, insurance, and service options, making the car buying process more convenient for the customer.
- If you have any issues with your new car, getting a different dealership to honor your warranty can be a hassle (and you may even get turned away). On the other hand, your local dealership is eager to build a long-term relationship (so you'll continue to come in for repairs, trade-ins, and give them referrals), and they'll often bend over backwards to honor your warranty or extended service contract.
- Speaking of long-term relationships - you can develop a relationship with the service department at your local dealership. Building a relationship of trust with your mechanic is important. When you buy your car at a local dealership, you can take advantage of their service department for all your maintenance and repair needs. If the dealership’s mechanic gets to know you and your car over time, then you can look forward to great deals, friendly advice, and excellent service for years to come.
- Reputation: Dealerships have a reputation to uphold, and they work hard to maintain it by providing high-quality customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- It keeps your dollars in your local economy. When you shop locally, whether it's at your local mom-and-pop store or your local auto dealer, a bigger portion of the money you spend will stay in your local economy.
Choosing to buy a car from your local dealership is just one less decision you need to make when it comes to the car buying process. Do yourself a favor and rely on the expertise of local dealers to help make the car buying process more streamlined and more convenient for you.